Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2 Week Personal Growth

Over the past two weeks of break I have grown in many ways. The biggest and the growth I was impressed with the most was my growth in my archery skills. I practiced during most of the break and I improved an astonishing amount better. I can now shoot farther with greater strength and accuracy and I keep my groupings near the middle. Another way I have grown is that my neck is not in pain anymore and that I can now fully move it after being almost four full days without being to turn sideways. After getting plenty of rest and support from my family, friends, and pet chihuahuas I feel better than before. I have also grown academically in that over the break I studied hard to practice for the PSAT and did some English Accelerated homework for Mr. Salazar's wonderful Engish class.





No comments:

Post a Comment