Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth


Throughout the fall break, the decathlon team went to San Francisco as a break from all the studying we do all the time. We were in San Francisco for 5 days and those 5 days went by way too fast. Bonds and friendships increased tenfold. I realized that the team is compromised out of the smartest and the best people at Olympian High School. My knowledge of art history increased due to the many museums we went to. This trip was one of the best experiences that I've had in my short life. It will be sad when all the seniors leave but I know that they will always be there. After the trip, I had to do tons of homework. I started doing homework right after we came back which I would not have done before. This shows how my work ethic changed due the stress-free week.

No comments:

Post a Comment