Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Personal Growth During Fall Break

During fall break I have grown personally in maybe a not so academic way.  Before break I was stressing myself out with grades and trying really hard in school work to the point where I was extremely exhausted in class.  I was in desperate need of a break.  I started off fall break with a relaxing cruise to the Mexican Riviera.  At first, I was planning to do homework on the ship but I realized that I needed time to relax and have fun while I could.  So I did just that. Even the last week of break was relaxing.  I didn't rush with homework and I got it all done by the end of break. I've grown in terms of time management and balance in my life. And now I just need to continue this good time management and equilibrium of work and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment