Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth Over Break


The break came and went faster than it took to get here. I have personally grown academically, trying to learn whatever I've missed in algebra. Every morning I would wake up and do some math assignments that were assigned previously. I also did other assignments assigned before the break. I studied some subjects to help me catch up.

Over break I also practiced marching for marching band. I improved and learned new formations. I memorized more of the music and figured out how to march our show while playing. I learned how many steps needed to move to different sets and which way to go, so I don't run into other people.

That's pretty much all I did over break. I haven't grown a considerable amount, but I've grown a little. I plan to grow more as I grow older.

No comments:

Post a Comment