Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth.


Over the break, I felt like I really achieved a lot. I basically spent the whole break with Natural Vibes and we were able to put on our own show at Eastlake's performing arts center. We were able to finish a lot of things for the show and we all felt like we did a great job. We oversold at our very first show and it felt amazing to have the crowd cheering for us while we were on stage. I felt like I grew as a person and a dancer mainly because I was able to really contribute for my team and I felt closer to them than before. I also felt like my athletic abilities grew because of the many times we conditioned and ran the medleys. Overall this break was a very refreshing break and I feel like I grew a lot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment