Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth

Photo of Boston. Taken from the Skywalk.

Over the past two weeks I have grown in my knowledge of history, art, and science because I went to Boston, Masssachusetts. In my two weeks there I went to various museums such as the museum of Science, the MFA, Harvard museum of Natural Sciences, the Freedom Trail, and the Skywalk at Prudential tower.


At the MFA, I learned about various artists ranging from the Impressionist period to Contemporary period. It was an enormous museum filled with art from Europe, the Americas, and the ancient world. At the Museum of Science, there were exhibits from medicine, biology, chemistry, and physics, and they have an exhibit on math too! In the Harvard Museum of Natural Sciences,  there were exhibits on the Americas, minerals, and animals. At the Freedom Trail, I learned how the United States gained their independence from Britain, and at the Skywalk I learned the history of Boston as well as overlooking Boston from the windows at the 50th level in the Prudential tower.

Boston was a fun and exciting experience! As well as gaining knowledge, I also gained weight from eating so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment