Thursday, October 13, 2011

Personal Growth




Over break, I grew more as a person and an athlete. As I person I realized that I need to be more helpful and thankful for the scarafices my mom does for me each and everyday. I need to start being more organized and responsible in both academics and what I do at home. I grew though by not having my mom remind me of what to do each day and knowing what I should be doing. As an athelete I have realized that I am easily tempered. By this I mean that if I miss something it is really hard to shake off, especially during a volleyball match against a team. This can really make me upset. But over break I have been trying not to be upset and get better. Also I have seen myself trying to be a leader for the team. Although I don't talk much or sound like a leader I am still growing into becoming that leader at which my teamates can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment