Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personal Growth



Over the two week break, I realized that I had to teach myself to not procrastinate. I didn't realize until the 2nd week that I had quite a lot of homework to do. I knew I had to do something about my laziness because I did not want to end up loading myself up at the last minute. I prepared a mental schedule for myself: half a chapter of AP history notes and 2 reading selections and rhetorical precis from the reading packet. I was able to divide up my time wisely just enough to still be able to have free time to enjoy the rest of break. Fortunately, plan worked and I was able to finish everything with extra days to spare. I am proud of myself for being able to accomplish my goal and I will aim to do even better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment