Tuesday, July 26, 2011

About Me

Hi! I'm Veronica. (: I'm 14, almost 15, and I love to listen to music. Some of the bands that I like are Black Veil Brides, Owl City, Sleeping with Sirens, and Paramore. I was born here in San Diego but moved to Japan for 4 years and then came back. I'm very fascinated with the Japanese (as well as Korean) entertainment. I really want to learn to play the drums, which is why I joined percussion. Even though they don't have drum sets, I still want to learn about other types of drums and percussion instruments. The drums is one of my favorite instruments. I know how to play the piano and some guitar and violin. Music has always been a part of my life, such as entertainment or when I'm having a bad day, etc. Somehow, it's always made me feel happy. I like to draw and read manga. I love food and I'm always hungry. Photography and painting are also part of my interests. I'm a shy person and it can be hard for me to start or keep a conversation going unless I'm very comfortable with the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment