Sunday, July 24, 2011

First Week of Sophomore Year

The first week of sophomore year was great! I am really happy with my schedule for this year and for the most part satisfied with my peers in each class. Since I have now completed my recommended three years of a foreign language, this will be my first year with any other elective besides a science class. This year I've chosen dance since I took dance lessons for many years when I was little so that's one of the reasons why I am excited for the rest of the school year. (: On the educational side, I am also looking forward to the rest of my classes except p.e. because I feel like I have a really good set of teachers this year who can help me become a better student. The one class I am really looking forward to though is algebra with Mr. Avasan because in just the last week I've remembered things I forgot since algebra back in 8th grade, but I now understand them better as well. So hopefully this year will be as great as it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment