Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bio- Alan Thon

 Hi my name is Alan. I attend Olympian High school as a Sophmore student. I was born in Long Beach CA and moved here in San Diego in my 7th grade year. I live with my oldest sister and my brother in law. Whenever im on vacation, i usually visit long beach to see my parents and friends. Well as you can see here this is a picture of one of my favorite skater, Sean Malto. thats one of my hobbies i love to do because ive been skating for awhile now and its really amazing how a piece of wood and some wheels can do alot of things than you can imagine. Skating is really good when im stressed out or when i just need to get out of the house to get fresh air.. or just hang out with my friends. Other than that, i also like to listen to music, play video games, sleep and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment