Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bad First Impressions.....

The first week of sophomore year was definitely better than me freshmen year! I came to school knowing more people. I was comfortable with the layout of campus. I felt more confident in my role as a student, because I knew what to expect during the first week of school. For the most part, the first three days of school were great! However, there was a small incident that took place in my English class. I remembered that I hadn't completed a few problems for my next class.(math) As I began to finish my math problems, my English teacher saw me and pointed out my actions in front of my classmates as a perfect example of what NOT to do. Shortly after my embarrassing moment, the teacher asked each student to show his/her learning logs. To my dismay, I quickly realized that I had left my learning log at home! He came around to check and noticed I didn't have mine. He said something along the lines of, "Wow you're on a role today!" I was mortified and hoped that this wouldn't be my teacher's first impression of the type of student I'd be for the next year. (sorry Mr. Salazar)

1 comment:

  1. You will have plenty of chances to earn praises in my class. No worries, we all have those days.

    ReplyDelete