Sunday, July 24, 2011

My first week of school

The first week of school I was happy about and really energetic. I guess it was because I was excited to see what classes I have, who's in them, and most importantly who's my teacher. I was happy once I received my schedule and compared them to my friends and saw I had classes with some of them. An educational experience that I had was in my geometry class with Mrs.Collins. She showed my class the benefits of the online text book I didn't know that some one actually could reteach me the lesson on the computer in case I forgot what I am suppose to do for a homework assignment. I thought that was pretty cool because it's kinda like having a tutor right in front of your computer, helping you step by step, and with various examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment