Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sophmore Week

What can i say? Coming back to school from break to me was very exciting suprisingly, due to a good/bad vacation. I was very eager to come back welcomed by all my friends and basketball family. I very much enjoyed the week and was soon accustomed to the schedule and it was back to normal again. Aside from the long periods of time eager for each class to end and to be reunited with my fellow peers, my week with meeting all my new teachers and new classes was turning into a great, memorable time. The time I can say I treasured the most was being able to use one of the Academic Literacy Plan skills describe to get to know my new friend Emmie more. Emmie is a new Freshman by the way. I liked this experience in Medical Terminology with Mr. Malak. This was one of many good times I had this week with all the teachers and classes in which I will grow to love and remember in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment