Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A little about me(:




Hi, my name is Ailyn Angulo and i am 14 years old. I am a sophmore and i attend to Olympian High School. Some words that could describe me are nice, friendly, shy, and sometimes i can be quiet. I like to meet new people and make friends. Some things that i enjoy doing are singing, cooking, listening to music, going to the beach, swimming, and dancing. I dance ballet at Neisha's Dance Academy three times a week and when i grow up i want to be a professional ballerina, just like Paloma Herrera. She's my idol and i want to grow up to be just as good as her. I would also like to be a vetenarian or a cook. I love to work in the kitchen especially if it has to do with desserts. I am a mayor dessert lover(: So this is a little bit of who i am and what i like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment