Sunday, July 24, 2011

My First Week of School.

After 6 weeks of break, I couldn't wait to enter school again. Doing nothing throughout the whole break made me miss school. Since it was going to be a whole new year, I couldn't wait to see who my classmates and teachers were going to be. But now that I have gone to school for a whole week, I've noticed that it's all the same. The only thing that's different is that it's going to be a little more challenging than Freshmen year. The only positive thing that happened to me was that I don't have classes with loud peers and it looks like my teachers actually know what they're doing. Another positive experience was my small reunion with the Academics team. I haven't seen any of them in 3 weeks and they always know how to make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment