Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pieces of Me






Hello everybody! (If you watch the Simpsons you might understand that) My name is Charlotte Morales I’m fifteen years old and I’m a sophomore at Olympian High School. I was born and raised here in Chula Vista but, my family and I moved a couple years ago into the San Diego area above the Cricket Amphitheater and Knott’s Soak City , which for some reason is considered San Diego. I live in my house with my two parents Joe and Monica Dieterle and my two year old Golden Retriever Bella , I’m an only child but I really don’t mind not having any siblings. I love to listen to music is very important to me even though I couldn’t sing or play an instrument to save my life, some of my favorite bands or artists are Maroon 5, The Scrpit, OneRepublic, The Plain White T's, and Lifehouse. In my free time I usually play softball, I was a part of the school’s junior varsity team and my position was right field, at the end of the season we were tied with Mar Vista High for league champions. And that’s all you need to know about me! Thank you for reading! And I apologize for the picture I have no idea why its sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment