Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio



Hi guys. My name is Elle Dayrit, and these are my girls. I played freshmen volleyball at the school last year and we went UNDEFEATED! (Except we lost 1 game) I love playing volleyball because it's just a stress reliever and it's so much fun! I am going to try out for JV this year and I feel like I won't make it but I'll try to keep my head up. I have 5 dogs, 3 chihuahuas' and 2 pitbulls. If you haven't guessed, I love dogs. Being weird wherever and whenever is fun, especially when I'm in a serious situation. I'm Filipino, I have one sister, one brother, one mom, one dad. My brother is in the Air Force and right now he is stationed in Guam, I want to go there to visit him, but my mom won't let me. So, back to volleyball, I know a lot of people say that's so easy and everything but it can actually be as hard as any other sport. I love my freshmen team because my coaches were the absolute best! Also, my girls' always put a smile on my face, I miss playing games with them and one of my coaches, Coach Manny, because he was my bestfriend just older. Lastly, I would choose food over anything anyday. Ok. Bye. (:

1 comment: