Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Joseph Valentin Biography

           
          My name is Joseph Valentin and I am one the three children of Dorothy and Jose Valentin. My younger siblings are Jennifer and David Valentin. I was born and raised in Yokosuka Japan on December 28, 1995. Being born in Japan does not make me Japanese. I was born there because my father was in the navy and worked on the military base. Five year later, I moved all the way to San Diego California. The schools I have attended were, Hancock Elementary, Arroyo Vista Charter, Eastlake middle and now Olympian High School. My hobbies are drawing, running, cooking and playing musical instruments including the acoustic guitar and keyboard. The type of drawings I enjoy are realistic drawings and manga. I have joined both the cross country and track teams. My favorite things cook are spaghetti and garlic bread. Finally, the type of music I enjoy playing are classical and video game themes.


No comments:

Post a Comment