Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bio- Taylor Moses

Hi my name is Taylor Moses. I was born December 7, 1995 on Pearl Harbor Day. I have one brother named Mason who is 20 and born on Valentines Day. My moms name is Mary and my dads name is Scott. I am one part Italian, Japaness, Mexican and American, the American part is on my dad side though. Anyways my favorite sport is cheer leading even though most people don't consider it a sport well it is! In my picture I'm with my team is San Francisco for a competition. I'm in the second row 4th one on the right. My favorite subject in school is English and History because there the only classes that I'm normally excited in and pay attention. Well that's the quick info bio on me. OH one more thing favorite color is neon rainbows ha ha and I'm really random so be carefully. >^w^<

No comments:

Post a Comment