Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bio-Justin Simon




Hello, my name is Justin Simon and I'm a sophomore at Olympian High School. I was born in San Diego and have been here all my life. Sports have always been my favorite thing to do, especially Basketball. Basketball has been my favorite sport since I was about 8 years old. My dad first showed me the game of basketball and I have been playing it ever since. I have joined recreational leagues for basketball but I haven't played for a lot of school teams. My favorite player is a tall guard named Magic Johnson. He is most famous for his ability to run down the court and make insane passes. I also watch Basketball on T.V, the radio, or I get the scores on my phone. Other sports I watch are Football, College Football, and Baseball. Basketball has always help me to meet new people, and taught me new things about the game. My P.E. teacher told me that this year we are going to be doing a lot of team sports so I hope this year is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment