Sunday, July 24, 2011

Back to school! :)

The first three days of school were pretty average, but very interesting! I am disappointed with the fact that we have to resume school so early and the fact that I had summer homework for AP World History. But I am proud that I completed the assignment in time and that I actually learned during the summer. I was able to put my knowledge to action when my mom asked me about "karma" (the bad karma and the good karma). She basically asked what it was and what it meant, and I was able to not only explain to her what it was but also the origin and other background information about the term. All of this information I gathered from my summer assignment, which made me feel very accomplished and useful in the situation. It made me realize the importance and usefulness of reading and school. The situation sparked a greater desire for me to learn so much more this school year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment