Monday, July 25, 2011

Bio- Brendan Gardiola

Hello folks, I'm Brendan Gardiola and I enjoy dancing. In the picture above, it shows me and the dance crew that I dance with. This was taken at San Diego's Best Dance Crew at Del Mar. We placed third place out of all the tough competition we went against. They call us Natural Vibes. We're a pretty diverse group; we have many different ethnicities within the group, we go to different schools, and our ages are widely varied. They've become like my second family. I always look forward to go to practices with them every Tuesdays and Thursdays at the YMCA and whenever we have performances. Although our facials can get really weird during performances, I know that we all have a good time just being able to do what we love and being able to do it with the people on the team. Dancing is a great way I relieve the stress I get from school and other things and I'm very thankful that I am able to be on Natural Vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment