Sunday, July 24, 2011

Educational Experience 7/21

An educational experience I enjoyed the first week of school was in my 6th period, Drama Class. The activity the teacher made the students do was a partner-interview. My partner and I had to ask each other 8 questions about ourselves. For example, "What is a special quality about yourself?". Another part I liked about this activity was that we actually had to introduce our partner to the whole class! I loved this, because I am an auditory learner. When I listen to someone speaking, I learn concepts a little better. Yes, I did have to write the answer to my partner's questions down, but I did not write a lot, because I had it all memorized in my head. During my introduction of my partner, I actually spoke more than I wrote. I was not holding the paper I wrote the answers down in my hand when I presented. My eyes were looking forward, to the students in the class, as well as the teacher. It was a very fun educational experience.

1 comment:

  1. My educational experience at Olympian High was fun because I got to meet new people. One of my teachers had us make lines and give everyone high fives. Then you meet with one student and ask what their name was. MY first week was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete