Sunday, July 24, 2011

Although I was not quite looking forward to going back to school after 6 & 1/2 weeks of relaxation, it's exciting to start my 2nd year of high school & see how it will turn out to be. I am pretty much pleased with my classes & schedule; I really hope the counselors don't make any changes. The class that particularly stands out to me is my Intermediate Algebra class with Mr. Avasan. It reminded me of how much I liked learning Algebra in the 8th grade, despite how challenging it was for me. Now that I'm in Algebra 2, it's only going to become more difficult. But I look forward to that class, not only because of my interest in math, but also Mr. Avasan's humor that he presented to us these first few days I've had him as a teacher. He always cracked these jokes that made the whole class laugh. Not only is he funny, but he can teach well too. It was so easy for me to understand the lesson when he was reviewing with us, even though he was going at a fast pace. I hope to succeed in this class this year and attain that A that I'm aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment