Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blackout



Thursday September 8, 2011 a blacout occurred in between 3 and 4.When the black out ocurrred I was taking a nap, when I woke up it was way to hot so i tried to turn on my fan but it wouldnt work, so I wanted to watch TV but that would not turn on either. I went downstairs and when i opened the fridge it was pitch black. I thought wow my mom probably forget to pay to the bill no Jeresey Shore tonight. But then my mom told me that the power had gone out in Chula Vista. She turned on her car to listen to the news on the radio, the people that worked on the radio and started announcing that there was a black out and that the whole California, Arizona, Tijuana, Mexicali, Ensenada, and Las Vegas. My whole familyu was starving we were all hungry but we couldnt go buy food because all the stores were closed including fast food restaruants. But then my mom found away to turn on the stive with a lighter so she cooked my family Burritos. My experience was fun I was able to hangout with friends go to the park and have a sleep over.The best part of the blackout was when i found out tere was no school the next day, but the bad thing about the blackout is that my phone was not working as fast and good. Although I enjoyed this black I realized how important electricity is, and how much we use it and need it . The black out deffinetly made me appreciate the fact that I have electricity because without it would not be as easy to cook, my TV wouldnt work, cell phones and computers would be pointless. Basically the world would be very much diffrent without electricity.

No comments:

Post a Comment