Tuesday, September 13, 2011

San Diego Blackout


Last Thursday, I was just lying down and relaxing while watching some T.V when all of a sudden, the T.V turns off. At that exact moment I knew that we just had a blackout because I also heard my mom yell when the other T.V turned off. From that time till night, I had an interesting experience. Although there was no electricity, meaning no T.V, computer, internet, etc., I was able to spend some quality time with my family. Instead of going out and talking to our neighbors like everyone else, my family and I stayed inside and just talked throughout the entire time. I was able to spend more time with them rather then staying upstairs in my room while I use my laptop. People nowadays are so dependent on using electricity for having a "good time". After Thursday's blackout, everyone was able to realize that electricity isn't required to be occupied and instead, spending time with others is a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment