Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blackout



When the blackout started at 4pm something, i thought it was just a mere power outage that only happened to my house, and i was using my computer at the time and i was playing games, when it turned off on me. I felt very empty because it was my daily thing to get on the computer and eat. 30 minutes passed and i began getting sleepy because i had nothing to do. So i just went to my room and fell asleep for 3 hours and when i woke up, it was very dark and it was getting hard to see since none of my lights could turn on. When i went down trying to see if any of my siblings were awake but none were so i still tried to sleep and i was getting so bored that i went outside to get some air and my brother came out and we just rode our bikes for a while. Soon later we went inside, my oldest brother came back home with candles to see and i had to take a shower with just a candle on. At 9 i was able to see the beautiful stars unlike other nights. It was amazing since i was trying to see the stars the other nights but couldn't. I couldn't go back to sleep and my siblings were still awake so we just told stories of how we were before and started trying to learn to say "hi" in different languages. After we drank soup from manually heating up the stove we got sleepy. So we just went to sleep at 1 am cause the power still didn't come back yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment