Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Blackout :)

Last Thursday we had a blackout that happened throughout San Diego. I learned that there was negatives and positives that came out of this. The negatives were that people were trying to steal from stores and some didn't know what to do during the blackout without electronics. The positives of the blackout were that alot of people were able to get together with their neighbor's and learn how to go more then 2 hours without electronics in there life's. My highlight of the night was of course finding out i didn't have school the next day and also since all the lights were off i got to look at the stars and the moon which is something I rarely get to see.  I had a fun time durring the blackout and even thought its not a good thought I kinda wish that it would happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment