Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Good Samaraitan



I remember when in 2nd grade me and my friends were playing hide-in-seek. The problem though was we were playing in a big open area where many of us could go hide but the seeker would not be able to find. When I was the one hiding I got lost, literally, I did not know what happend and where I had gone. First thing I was with everyone, then next thing you know I am in the area of older kids, which when you are a 2nd grader you would think they are mean and scary. So I was walking around being terrified of what was going to happen to me and if any of my friends told the teacher I was missing. I was about to cry until a boy helped me. Yeah it may seem funny in a way but no he was really nice to me. He asked me what was the matter and if he could help me. I told him what had happened and he took my hand and led me away from the big kids. He had told me a story about how when he was little he too was lost and an adult helped him find his way to his parents. After that he told himself that if anyone was in need he would help them. That is why he helped me. He helped me find my friends and we all thanked him, as he said his goodbyes I gave him a hug and told him I would never forget him. He truely was a good samaritan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment