Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Samaritan


My third grade class, along with other classes, and I were going to the swimming pool. I do not remember the reason why we went, but I do remember that one of my two teachers brought their kids. She was a few years younger and was swimming with the students. All of a sudden she jumps into the deeper end of the pool and I saw thought it was hard for her to keep her head up or swim. Seeing this, I jumped into the pool and went to bring her back to the side so she could breathe again. It was kind of hard since I was not that strong and I was not used to carrying someone in the water. Fortunately, I managed to help her out of the swimming pool, feeling good that she did not get hurt or drowned in the water and that I was the one who "saved" her. On the other hand, she thought I was trying to drown her.

No comments:

Post a Comment