Monday, August 22, 2011

Good Samaritan

So, last Friday there was a luau at Otay Ranch High school. It was pretty fun being able to perform for the people there and to see everyone. By the time the luau was over, a few of my friends and I were waiting outside for someone else to exit the baseball field. While we were waiting, we saw someone putting many, many tables from the luau on a cart and it looked like he was struggling. We were going to help him, but he had one more table left so we decided to let him be. Once he started up the cart, all the tables fell to the ground and once my friends and I heard the noise we decided to go and help the man out and picked up the tables. He was very thankful and my friends and I felt very nice after being able to help him out. Good Samaritans!

No comments:

Post a Comment