Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Samaritan











Should it be required for us to help when we see someone in need? Whether or not we should help someone in need shoud be based on our judgement rather that us being forced to do so. I remember a time it my parents and I in the car waiting for the light to turn green when I noticed two men beating up another, so I told my dad what was happening and he put the car in nuetral and jumped out and broke up the fight. Although what my dad did was extremely brave, that wasn't was surprized me the most the thing that did was that it was outside a restraunt with people eating inside not knowing a man was being beaten outside. That day it was my dad's choice to help out the other man not because he was told to by some law. Rather than feeling obligated to help someone it should come from the kindness of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment